martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

LXXIX. Die Form | L'Âme Électrique

 



















L'Âme Électrique
©Hyperium. Deutschland, 1995.


Sounds great real loud or low enough to sleep too. I must warn you though: If you play this at nite while you sleep, the music & Elaine's voice will creep up under your flesh and contort your dreams into the dark realms of extascy and bliss....maybe, Then again you may find yourself in a 16th century dungeon just before the executioner chops off your head with an axe ....you never know?
I see myself buying many more Die Forms CD's in the near future. If I had to describe them I would say: A cross between Skinny Puppy/Thrill Kill Kult & Dead Can Dance/Enigma, maybe a touch of Frontline Assembly? Most Definately a Worthy addition to my collection. I know now why I can never find D.F. cd's in the used bin... either nobody in their right mind would ever get rid of them, or they just get snatched up quick ??? Oh well Some bands I dont mind paying full price for....PIG, M.Manson, NIN, Ministry, KMFDM, System of a Down, etc.
Hauntingly beautiful music,if you by chance think your house has a ghost floating around in it then I dont recommend listening to this by yourself, at night, alone, in the dark.
 

Magadogx13




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario